Pastels for Spring

My favorite part about spring fashion is all of the beautiful pastel colors! I've rounded up my favorite pieces to share, and there are so many good picks out right now!

DRESSES

As soon as I saw this tie-waist dress, I had to have it! I got the blue, but I absolutely love the green as well. This one is similar (and less expensive!) and more of a midi length. I also really love this maxi dress - I think it would look good on a lot of different people and it comes in a bunch of colors.

TOPS

I absolutely love this sweater! It comes in a bunch of colors, it's 100% cotton, and it's only $20 which is such a deal! ALSO I know a swimsuit isn't technically a top, but I had to include this Amazon find because it's so beautiful. I found it while I was looking for a dupe for an almost $200 (and sold out) version, and it's spot on!

Sorry I've been kind of MIA this week! I've been preparing a bunch of LTK content for the Spring Sale April 9-11, which previews beginning today! I'll post more about it next week, but you can start browsing and favoriting pieces on my LTK between now and the sale. 


Have a GREAT weekend!!


xoxx, Laura

No comments