Prints & Knits

The weather this week in Virginia has been chilly and/or gloomy, and it makes the beautiful weather last week feel like it never even happened! If I had it my way, it'd be 80 degrees and sunny every single day, that's my absolute favorite weather! Don't you just thrive those first few hot days of summer??

Similar coat | Similar sweater dress | Similar boots | Sunglasses


Today I'm sharing yet another sweater dress outfit, they're truly my favorite! (Check out this post from last week featuring my favorite sweater dress, which is still on major sale!) I love sweater dresses for early spring because they're cozy on those chilly mornings, but you can still have your legs free so you're not totally bundled up when it warms up in the afternoon. Mine is several years old from Zara, but this one and this one are similar and under $30 from Amazon!


I layered my sweater dress with an oversized houndstooth coat to dress it up a little for work. Houndstooth coats are classic, preppy pieces, and they're great to spice up a more plain look. Mine is sold out from last year, but I absolutely love this one. Have I mastered the coat drape look yet? 😂 It's not practical but dang is it cute!


Are you surviving the time change? I LOOOVE it in the evenings, but waking up in the pitch dark is just inhumane. Nothing is sadder than waking up thinking it's the middle of the night and then realizing it's 5 minutes before your alarm. 😂 Sending you all the caffeine!


Have a beautiful week!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments