BFFs 💕


If you're looking for a sign to get photos taken with your best friend, this is it! A couple weeks ago, my best friend Nancy Carrie and I had plans to go to brunch at my favorite place downtown. Although we got there right when they opened, there was still a wait (it's THAT good there), but I saw on Instagram that they were doing mini photo sessions at the office space next door, so we went to check it out while we waited.



If you know either of us, you know that we LOVE taking photos, especially together! We took many an embarrassing photo shoot together when we were kids (including dressed up as Lady Gaga, in the public library, in a Goodwill...) We even did an OFFICIAL friendship photo shoot in middle school that the school offered with a professional photographer and everything. We wore matching outfits (white long sleeved tees, jeans, Uggs, and different colored beaded necklaces) with a few of our other friends and those photos did not age well, as you can probably imagine. 😂 It was fun to get some updated photos together!





The setup at the mini-shoot was so cute! The floral installment was made by a local florist from leftover Valentine's Day blooms. The photographer was Amelia Schmid and she was so fun! My only regret is deciding not to wear makeup to brunch that morning - I was snuggling with Roxy and wanted to lay in bed with her for as long as possible. 😹 The ONE day I decide not to wear makeup we have an impromptu photo shoot! Oh well...


We also did some solo shots, so I wanted to include one of mine so that I can share one of my all time favorite sweaters, which is currently on sale! 


Have an amazing weekend!

xoxx, Laura

No comments