How to Style Combat Boots

Combat boots have been a streetwear staple for many years, but as they've become more mainstream, I've been seeing more and more ways to style them. They've also been poppin off on my LIKEtoKNOW.it, so it's clear that I'm not the only one loving them lately! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite combat boot outfit inspiration, along with my favorite affordable combat boots. Stay tuned next week for a post on my favorite combat boots outfit lately. 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
5 | 6 | 7 | 8
9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Lots of neutrals going on with this outfit inspo, but it's just that time of year! The older I get, the more I find myself gravitating more toward neutral, classic pieces that can be reworn year after year and styled in trendy ways while never going out of style.

While combat boots have been around for many years at this point, I would consider the moment they're having right now to be a trend. With trendier pieces, I prefer to spend less knowing that I might not wear them forever! I've been posting my favorite combat boots under $100 on LTK and they've been really popular, so I wanted to share them here as well.


I have a pair similar to these that I got last year and I wear them ALL the time, they're so easy to throw on with comfy leggings outfits (styled here and here). This year, I wanted another pair without the faux fur so that they'd be more versatile and I could wear them with less "wintry" outfits. I opted for these from Target - I liked that they have just a slight heel for a little bit of extra height, and they're true to size. I relaced mine so that they're tied inside and you don't see the bow, which I think is a sleeker look. They go on sale often, I got mine 50% off!


UNRELATED, but if you're looking to do some decluttering around the house, I just read this article and it has some really great tips! Including a bunch that remind you keep yourself honest about whether you REALLY need to keep something you've been hanging onto. I'm definitely going to take these tips to my kitchen and my closet this weekend...


I hope you have a great one! I pre-ordered some croissants at my favorite local bakery for tomorrow, so Kenny and I are gonna head there for breakfast in the morning, and I cannot wait! There are few things more decadent in the world to me than a freshly baked croissant with coffee.

xoxx, Laura

No comments