Trend Spotlight: Pearl Details

Hello hello! It's been a while since I shared a trend spotlight post, so I wanted to highlight a trend that's been catching my eye lately - pearls! Pearls are a cute and classic detail that you can add to pretty much anything, from jewelry to sweaters. I've seen a lot of pieces with unique pearl details lately, so I compiled my favorites to share today. 

CLOTHING

This pearl detail sweater from H&M is so sweet - it comes in five different colors and it's only $20. I also love this puff sleeve one from ASOS. My favorite pearl detail sweater has to be this one - it's so classic and beautiful, I love the slight puff sleeves. It's currently on sale and an extra 50% off! 

I also love this pearl sweater dress; sweater dresses are the perfect way to be super cozy while still dressy enough for the office. This sweater jacket is another great workwear piece, it'd look great with black skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. Both are on sale right now with an additional 50% off. 

ACESSORIES

When it comes to pearl accessories, jewelry is a no-brainer. These little pearl hoops are a favorite of mine, they add a fun touch to a basic outfit. I also love this pearl initial paperclip chain necklace

One of my favorite types of accessories is a knotted headband - this pearl knot headband is so fun! You can get a set of three from Amazon for $13. Speaking of hair accessories, I also found some fun pearl scrunchies if those are more your style. 

In this time when masks are a necessity, some have taken it upon themselves to elevate them into a trend. And I love them for that! You can get pearl mask chains that double as sunglasses chains for the summer! 


That's all from me for today, I hope you've had a great start to your week!

xoxx, Laura 

No comments