Winter Uniform 2.0

Say hello to my little friend! Who is she?? No really, who is she? 😂 Kenny and I were greeted by this precious baby when we were out taking photos and she was the absolute SWEETEST! She had on two collars but no ID tag so she clearly belonged to one of the neighbors, but I wish I could've stolen her!

TL;DR: I made a wandering kitty friend while taking pictures and I haven't stopped thinking about her since.


I love cats SO much, but Kenny and I haven't taken the step of adopting one yet, so I'll take any chance I can to spend time with a kitty. (If you need a cat-sitter, don't hesitate to contact me. 😂)


Obviously Kenny had to get in on the kitty love too!


I love them both. I take great pride in the fact that I've converted Kenny into a cat person. He still loves dogs, but he loves cats just as much. (Maybe even more? I'll keep working on him...)

Coat | Sweater | Jeans | Boots (Similar) | Headband
Onto today's outfit: my winter uniform 2.0! I wrote about my original winter uniform a few weeks ago, and this is my new version that I've ended up wearing even more. It follows the same basic formula that I outlined in my previous post: a basic sweater, a pair of go-to jeans, a trusty coat, comfortable boots, and a few accessories to top it all off.


I've spoken about all of these pieces in the past (with the exception of the sweater - a new favorite) and I love them all. ESPECIALLY this coat, I can't believe how much I love it! It's definitely loud so I didn't know how much I'd be able to style it, but I wear it at least a couple of times a week! Maybe the feline vibes are what attracted my little friend...


Have a great day, from my sweet kitty friend and me!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 



No comments