Exciting Announcement!

HAPPY FRIDAY! I have some insanely exciting news that I can't keep to myself for one more moment, so LET'S TALK! 

Sweater: Love By Design (Similar) | Leggings: Target | Boots: Tommy Hilfiger (similar, similar)
 Bag: LV Speedy 30 Bandouliere
If you follow a lot of bloggers on Instagram, then you're probably familiar with the LIKEtoKNOW.it app. If you're not, let me explain: LIKEtoKNOW.it is the largest influencer shopping app that allows you to shop your favorite bloggers' looks straight from Instagram. LIKEtoKNOW.it is powered by rewardStyle, which is a platform that bloggers and influencers apply to be a part of in order to share their looks, and earn commission from purchases made through their links.


So what's the big news? On Wednesday, I got word that I had been accepted into the rewardStyle program! 🎉 That means that I can now link all my outfits on Instagram to LIKEtoKNOW.it to make them easily shop-able for everyone who follows me.


What does this mean for you? If you have the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (available in the App Store or Google Play), all you have to do from here on out is screenshot any of my Instagram photos, and you'll be able to access and shop all of my outfit details right from the app! You don't pay any more or less for an item just because it's linked through rewardStyle, the links just make it easier to shop.


What does this mean for me? I get to take my blog and Instagram content to the next level! All of the links I provide through rewardStyle are now commissionable, meaning that I'll make a small amount of money if you make a purchase through one of my links. Again, you don't pay any more to use my links. It just makes it easier for you to shop, and easier for me to monetize my content. It's a win-win! This is a huge milestone for me as a blogger, and it's extremely validating to know that the team behind rewardStyle sees me as someone worth partnering with based on my content. 


If you want more information on LIKEtoKNOW.it and how to use it, I found this blog post that explains it really well. I'm still learning all of these new features and how to optimize them for my needs, so bare with me. BUT, as always, let me know via Instagram DM if there is anything you want a link for and I'll send it to you!

 I hope you have a great weekend!

xoxx, Laura

P.S. Now I can add this "shop the post" widget at the bottom of my posts too. So cool!

SHOP THE POST: 


No comments