Sweaters & Sequins

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend, unless you're still enjoying a long weekend! I'm off today which is super nice, because I'm back to the office tomorrow after Christmas break followed by a couple of weeks working from home. I'll miss working from home, I love being able to wear comfy clothes all day and have Roxy sitting next to me! But, it'll be nice to be back to my office where I have a much better computer setup with two huge monitors. 

Similar sweater here, here, & here | Skirt (similar) | Boots (similar) | Bag


I shot this outfit back during the holidays, but wanted to post it now to prove that it doesn't have to be New Year's Eve to wear sequins! This is my version of a more "understated" sparkly look that would be perfect for a dinner or girls' night. 


I've had this sequin skirt since high school and it's still going strong! They bring it back each year and it always comes in handy any time I need a fun outfit. H&M has a similar version out too that's on sale for $21, and comes in four colors. 


These boots are a favorite of mine for wintertime! Mine are a couple of years old, but this pair is from the same brand they're close to identical. I like them because they're very slim around the calves so they look really sleek. The only downside is that they're faux leather so they're not as durable as leather boots, but they're my favorite style I've found so I've stuck with them! 


I took these photos the day I had my first haircut in FIVE YEARS. 😂 I had a super horrible botched trim experience where I lost like ten inches of hair and I was completely traumatized (I'm super attached to my long hair!), so I just... never went back for another trim hahaha. BUT I finally got tired of the scraggly ends and scheduled an appointment for a trim at a salon I actually trusted, and I'm so glad I faced my fear and got it over with! I definitely won't wait five more years before getting my next trim. 


My sweater is old from Old Navy, but I found a few similar versions here, here, and here, all on sale with free shipping! 

I hope you have a great week ahead! Love you!

xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:

No comments