Comfy, Cozy, Cute

Happy Monday! Is it snowing where you are? I've been wishing for snow HARD, and the high temperature today is barely supposed to break into the mid-30's, yet it's still calling for RAIN! This is not what I requested! 

Sweater dress | Flannel | Similar boots | Hat | Bag

When an outfit is both cute AND cozy, there's a good chance of me rewearing it over and over. That's what this dress does for me! Sweater dresses are an absolute winter staple for me, they're so easy to dress up and down - I wear them all the time to work, and with sneakers on the weekends. This one is currently on sale, and comes in some fun spring colors too. It's knee length, so I tied a flannel shirt around my waist to cinch it a little shorter and break up all of the black.

 
I am VERY into the flat-brimmed hat trend, but not so much that I'm willing to spend over $100 on a designer one. That's where Amazon comes in - this hat looks great and it's only $16 and comes in a zillion colors. I have two different brown shades too, but for some reason the black one just fits best. They have a little drawstring inside so that you can adjust the fit if you have a smaller head, which is really nice!


I have to highlight these boots because I love them so much! I bought mine on a whim last winter not knowing if I'd wear them that much, but I wear them ALL the time. I can't find the exact ones I have online, but this pair is super similar and has great ratings.


I've talked about my favorite crossbody a million times by now (including my 2020 favorites), but I wanted to make it a million and one because it's currently on sale for 40% off and comes in 5 colors! (Amazon also has it on sale too.)

I hope you have a great day, and if you have some snow, send some my way!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments