Valentine's Gifts for Guys

Hi there, happy Wednesday! I wasn't planning on writing a whole post on Valentine's Day gifts for guys, but guys are hard to shop for, so a girl can use all the help she can get! A lot of the gift guides you see online are full of the same stuff, or frankly, crap guys don't necessarily want or need. 😂 I saw a meme one time that said something to the effect of "all guys gift guides ever have is hot sauce, alcohol, and boxers so they can change after sh!tting themselves from all the hot sauce and alcohol" and I laughed because it's so true!

While boxers and alcohol technically still made my list, it's also made up of things that I've given gifts in the past that the recipients have enjoyed, as well as things that I personally have and love, so I feel confident recommending them knowing that they're things that the guys in my life appreciate!

Heart boxers | L.L. Bean sweater fleece | Jack Black lip balm | Cahartt beanie
Cologne | Carhartt tee | Candy | Yeti mug | Sunglasses | Position book | Ice wedge glass

I have this L.L Bean sweater fleece from a few years ago, and since then I've gifted one to my mom and brother (dad, you're next!) It's super cozy and a bit smarter looking than a regular sweatshirt or pullover.

If your man's a liquor drinker, this ice wedge glass would be a great gift paired with a bottle of his favorite spirit. I got one for my dad for Christmas thinking it may be a bit gimmicky, but he loves it and it works really well.

Cologne is always a great gift! Kenny's favorites are Montblanc Legend and YSL Y. Also in the "personal care" category, I'd highly recommend this lip balm. It has SPF 25, comes in a bunch of unique flavors (grapefruit ginger is my favorite!) and even my brother who HATES the feeling of any sort of lip balm or lotion loves this stuff. It's designed for men, but I love it too.


My very first Valentine's Day gift to Kenny was a pair of Ray Bans... which he held onto as long as male-ly possible before losing them. 😥😂 SO, from then on I've always gotten him inexpensive sunglasses from Amazon. This pair is his favorite (and mine!) and it's definitely unisex, my mom loves them too. I also love these rimless aviators for men or women.
 

All of my other recommendations are linked above and in the widget below! Have a great week, and I'll see you back here on Friday!

xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:

No comments