Valentine's Vibes



Valentine's Day is kind of a silly holiday when you really think about it (we all know someone who calls it a 'Hallmark holiday'), but growing up, my mom always made it into a fun day that we could spend showing a little extra appreciation for each other, so it's always felt like a special day to me because of that. Whether you have a significant other or not on Valentine's Day, it really is a fun day to spend with friends, treating yourself, or just relaxing! I think we can all agree that a holiday that revolves around candy, wine, and the color pink is one worth celebrating.

One of my favorite things about Valentine's Day is all of the fun pink and red heart-themed pieces that come out! the best part about them is that they aren't necessarily specific to Valentine's Day, so you can wear them year-round rather than just for a couple weeks in February. I'm rounding up all of my favorite Valentine's-themed pieces out right now, from pajamas to home goods! 

 

CLOTHING

I'll wear heart-printed clothing any time, anywhere, and this heart cardigan is just perfection. This black and white sweater is also less "Valentine's-y," so you can wear it all winter. 

LOUNGEWEAR

One thing I simply can't resist is a cute graphic tee or graphic sweatshirt! Pink Lily has a bunch of super cute ones right now, I linked my favorites above!

ACCESSORIES

One of the easiest ways to add holiday a little holiday pizazz to an outfit is with accessories! I absolutely love this heart knot headband (similar here) for any time of year! I also think these heart hoop earrings are so cute - currently 40% off! This silk skinny scarf has been popular on my LTK, and it's so versatile! I love twilly-style scarves because you can wear them as traditional scarves, on your handbag, in your hair, or even around your wrist. 

HOME GOODS

Valentine's Day decorations are just so fun, I wish I had the storage space for them so I could go all out every year! Target has SUCH cute Valentine's Day decorations right now, my favorites are this pillow, this garland, and this heart light. And do you die over this mini heart waffle maker?? I never want to eat a round waffle again!

Happy Wednesday, I hope your week is going wonderfully so far!

xoxx, Laura

No comments