Damsel in Distressed Jeans


Happy Friday, bae! I hope you've had a great week. Mine felt like it went pretty quickly, which is always nice! Today I'm featuring a weekend-ready throw-on-and-go outfit that's perfect as we transition into spring.

Similar sweater | Jeans | Shoes | Earrings | LV Pochette Accessories
Sunglasses | Curling wand | Lipstick (shade "Backtalk")
I've been wearing outfits like this a lot lately, and it's all thanks to these jeans! I'm not the biggest jeans girl, but I've been absolutely loving these this year. So much so that I featured them in my February favorites! They're just the perfect fit. High waisted, slightly cropped, and relaxed but still slim. I also like the amount of distressing; it's about as distressed as I'd go, but not over the top.


This sweater is a favorite of mine (also featured here). It's from last year and no longer available, but I found a beautiful similar version for $30 and fully stocked! I love the bright pop of pink for the winter months when you're just sick of wearing dark colors.


These heels are the nude version of the black ones I wore in this post. I bought them both at the same time because I just knew they'd be a wardrobe staple! I love the block heel for comfort, and the pointed toe is a must in my opinion. 


Real quick about my hair - I don't curl my hair often, but when I do I use this $49 curling wand from Sally's. My hair is hard to curl, but it's so easy to use; I like it better than any other pricier wands that I've tried. 


Do you have any fun plans this weekend? Kenny and I are going to a charity raffle with my parents and my brother tonight, and then tomorrow I have a brunch with one of my besties who's getting married and all of her other bridesmaids so that we can all spend some time getting to know each other. I'm also doing a makeup trial for her beforehand! I'm honestly super nervous because I never do makeup on other people, so I don't know how it'll go! Other than all that, I'm just excited to spend as much time as possible with my tiny girl, Roxy! I officially introduced her in Wednesday's post, so go meet her if you missed it!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


No comments