On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

How nice is it that we're already to Wednesday? Holiday weeks are the best! I'm having a rather unusual week at work with vendor training through tomorrow, and then a retreat on Friday.

Sweater: J. Crew | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: J. Crew | Beanie: H&M | Bag: LV Speedy Bandouliere 30

You know what they say about Wednesday's! Where my Mean Girls fans at?? I don't wear a ton of pink (not that I don't LOVE it), but when I realized how perfectly this beanie and sweater matched, I had to pair them together.


I got this sweater last season, it was absolute love at first sight. I mad overpaid to make it mine, but luckily I've gotten a ton of wear of it already. It's no longer in stock, but I found some other amazing similar pink sweaters hereherehere, and here.


How pretty is my alma mater's campus?? Kenny and I were on a walk there while the students were still off on holiday break, and we had to snap some pictures while no one was around!


Remember my favorite boots that I first posted about as part of my winter uniform? I switched up the laces and they're back! I don't know which ones I like better - the red or the brown. They're so cozy and fun, and I even get away with wearing them to my business-casual office sometimes. I'm wearing them today! The temperature has been in the teens every morning (i.e. obscenely cold), and I had to wear them!


I hope you have a great rest of your week! And if it's cold where you are too, stay warm!!

xoxx, Laura

No comments