Nordstrom Rack Sale Favorites (Under $35!)


Heyyy! I wanted to pop in with a quick post to share my favorite things I saw in the Nordstrom Rack sale that's going on right now. They're offering 20% off of everything (no exceptions!) as well as free shipping on all orders. I can't remember them ever doing this, so amidst the self-isolating, I set out to browse the entire site and take advantage of the sale.

They have a LOT of products for great deals right now, I scrolled through 46 pages of just dresses filtered down to my size and under $50! As it turns out, all of my favorites pieces are extremely affordable, under $35! Let me know if you find any gems that I missed, there are thousands to choose from!

I ordered this dress, this dress, and this dress (color scheme, much?), and I love all three! I'm considering going back to order more things, there are just so many great pieces for the upcoming warmer weather! For $24, I'm also thinking of re-upping on this perfume because it's one of my favorites and I'm fairly certain it's discontinued.



I hope everyone is holding up okay with everything that's going on! I worked from home for the second day today and I'm getting used to everything. I'd love if things would get back to normal soon, but I know that it could be a while. In the meantime, you can always reach out to me on Instagram if you want someone to talk to if you're sitting around bored!

xoxx, Laura


No comments