Friday the 13th

Happy Friday! It may be Friday the 13th, but I'm OFF WORK today, so I'm not too mad at it! I'm getting brunch with a friend this morning and am looking forward to a long weekend.

Jacket | Sweater | Similar Skirt | Boots | Bag


Today I'm finally sharing one of the outfits that I wore on my trip to Savannah last month! It features plenty of layers which was perfect for the transitional spring temperatures we had while we were there.


I love a good skirt and sweater combo, and topping it all off with this faux leather moto jacket gave the outfit just the right weight. 


The skirt I wore is sold out, but I found this one that's similar that I own in another color. It's only $21 and nice and breezy for the warmer months. It's unlined, but not see through.


I wear this sweater multiple times a week, usually with outfits similar to this one. It's the perfect thickness and tightness to tuck into skirts.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm not sure what I'll be getting into, but my BFF is in town to for her birthday so I'm sure we'll get into some celebrating!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


No comments