Pieces I've Picked up for Spring

Happy Monday! As the weather slowly warms up, I've been refreshing my closet with some new things for SPRING! I wanted to share the new things that I've picked up for the impending warmer weather, as well as the transitional, in-between weather. I got some of these things for my trip to Savannah, so you might recognize them.

Pretty much everything is super affordable, and it's all linked below! Click on the thumbnails to link to each of the products.



Today is officially the first day of classes being cancelled or held online in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak for tons of colleges in my area, as well as across the country... eek! I also have lots of friends who have been ordered to work from home until further notice. We had our first case in my city on Thursday, so I'm hoping the virus doesn't continue to spread in the community. I knew it was bound to happen eventually, but I didn't think it'd happen so soon. I'm not too worried about the whole coronavirus thing, I just think people need to take the proper precautions and stay calm. I heard that the local hospital did a good job handling the case, so I feel good about the measures that are being taken.

I hope you have a great week, sending you healthy vibes!

xoxx, Laura

No comments