Blazers & Coffee

Hi! I hope your week is going well. I was back at work yesterday after Kenny's and my wonderful trip to Savannah over the weekend, which I'll be recapping here on Friday!

Blazer | Turtleneck | Initial necklace | Coin necklace (similar)
Do you feel like we're in a one-on-one business meeting looking at me in this photo right now? I feel like I'm in one with myself, ha. I know the Dolly Parton meme has come and gone, but this really has me thinking I need to change my LinkedIn photo. 😂


How good does this little coffee shop spread look?? I want it right now! Croissants are one of life's greatest delights to me, and I reached croissant nirvana at a local bakery that I'd been dying to try out forever. I can't wait to go back! I love bakeries and coffee shops. The smell, the buzz, the clinking of dishes... it's always so relaxing.

Blazer | Turtleneck | Jeans | Boots | Initial necklace | Coin necklace (similar)
When I was linking my outfit, I realized that it's mostly from H&M! The jeans are a new (super affordable!) favorite of mine, and the turtleneck is a tried and true staple. I got the blazer last year when the boyfriend blazer trend was hitting the scene, and I wanted in. This year I wasn't so sure if it suited my style, so I set out to wear it more and I ended up LOVING it with this outfit for work. Even if I only ever pair it with this all-black 'fit, it's worth keeping, especially for the price point. 


That's all from me today! I hope you have a great one, and cheers, b*tches.

xoxx,
Laura

SHOP THE POST: 
 

No comments