Valentine's Style

Valentine's Day is almost here! I like Valentine's Day, but it also kind of makes me a little sad for some reason. What DOESN'T make me sad, though, is all of the cute red and pink and heart-shaped things that come out. I'm a sucker for seasonal fashion, and I think that Valentine's "themed" clothing and accessories are the easiest to wear throughout the whole year, not just February. I love combining red and pink in outfits, and this is the prime time to do so, especially to spice up your wardrobe in the dead of winter.

Here are some of my favorite pieces available right now for Valentine's Day and beyond!

  1. Kiss sweatshirt: Graphic tees and sweatshirts are so much fun, and this one is no exception. It says "kiss" in a bunch of languages, which is perfect for Valentine's Day and beyond.
  2. Hearts sweater: How cute is this?! I would love pairing it with a red skirt or red shoes and accessories.
  3. Big heart sweater: Pink and red together are one of my favorite color combos (I did a trend spotlight on it last year), so it's no wonder why I love this one.
  4. Pajamas: There's nothing like a cute new pajama set to make you feel like a full-grown Eloise at the plaza. I love the classic blue and white stripes with the understated heart print.
  5. Dot midi skirt: I looove this skirt, It gives me major Minnie Mouse slash 50's vibes. It would look beautiful with a chic white blouse.
  6. Beanie: I have and love this, it's super thick and a great shade of pink to add a pop of color to a more neutral outfit. 
  7. Heart choker: This is so pretty! Chokers are timeless and a beautiful way to complement your decollete. 
  8. Red heart earrings: I saw these in Target and fell in love! They're relatively small so they're a bit understated and not crazy heavy. They also come in white for all my brides out there!
  9. Bow headband: Okay, this may be my favorite piece on the list. I'm obsessed with the knotted headband trend, and this two-toned one is just gorgeous. It also comes in four other colors!
  10. Beret: I've somehow become a hat person over the past couple of years, and I love a good beret. This is so cute for a pop of color, and would be beautiful during Christmastime as well. I have this same one in black and it's great quality for the price. I also love this one that comes in a bunch of other colors, including blush!
  11. Pink heels: These absolute stunners speak for themselves. Like are you kidding me?! Statement shoe of the year. I wore Badgley Mischka shoes for my wedding and rehearsal dinner and I bought another pair shortly after, so I'm a total sucker for the brand. They come in a few other colors including white, which would make them a PERFECT wedding shoe. Available here too.  
  12. Acrylic heart earrings: It's no secret that I love resin earrings, and these heart-shaped hoops are so darling! Neutral enough to wear year-round, but a little more fun than your average hoop. 
  13. Kiss sweatshirt and sweatpants: Something about kiss print things just warms my heart. I love this cute lounge set, but you could get either piece on its own for a less #extra look. 
  14. Heart dress: Black and red is a timeless sexy combo, paired with this abstract heart print makes this dress perfect for a Valentine's date night. The model has hit styled with a red beret, which I love!
  15. Slip dress: How seductive is this? Slip dresses are so hot right now, and the cowl neckline on this one is the best. If pink isn't your speed, it comes in TWELVE other colors. 
  16. Blush poncho: Poncho's are fashion heroes. They're like a scarf and a blanket all rolled into one, and elevate any outfit. 
  17. Heart bralette: I'm a sucker for cute bralettes, this one is just darling. The heart appliques are a fun twist!
  18. Stripe heart tee: Simple striped tees are a closet staple, and the added heart detail is so sweet. 
  19. Fenty lipstick in "Flamingo Acid": I'm very selective with bold lip colors, but this one has become a fast favorite. It's an unexpected pink hue formulated to flatter every skin tone. 
  20. Jo Malone perfume in "Red Roses": I've been loving rose-based perfumes more and more lately. They're definitely more mature scents, does that mean I'm growing up?? There's nothing more romantic than a dozen red roses. Take them everywhere with you with this timeless fragrance! 

Happy Friday! Are you watching the Super Bowl this weekend? I'll be watching it as always, but for the first time I don't really have a team I care about winning! I'm sure Kenny will educate me on which team should win and why, haha. I hope you have a great weekend!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:



No comments