Shopping OOTD

Monday, how did we get here again so fast?! I feel like this weekend flew! Kenny and I had a fun dinner date on Friday, then spent Saturday with friends watching the JMU national championship football game (we LOST!) and then playing cards against humanity later that evening. Yesterday was super low key, I woke up with a migraine and lazed around most of the day before finally getting out to walk around downtown Staunton for a while because it's been unseasonably warm!

Sweater | Skirt (old, tons available on Poshmark) | Moto Jacket | Boots | LV Speedy Bandouliere 30
This outfits is one of my favorites I've worn lately! I dressed a lot more casual during the holiday season than I usually do, so I've enjoyed getting back into my dressier style. I wore this last weekend when Kenny and I were in Charlottesville for the day and felt THE CHICEST. I'm a skirt girl for life, and I loved the addition of this faux leather jacket to make the look a little more bossy.


On a side note: Banana Republic has some bomb sales going on right now before they release all their spring pieces; I wanted so many things while I was out but stopped at this paisley dress (so much prettier in person!) and these white jeans. I'm hoping the weather permits both when Kenny and I go to Savannah next month!


This skirt is one of my wardrobe staples. Unfortunately it's old and no longer available online, but I found a bunch of them on Poshmark! It's from J. Crew Factory a few years ago.


Again with this sweater and these boots - two of my absolute staples! In the winter, if I'm not wearing one, there's a 90% chance that I'm wearing the other, ha! Must-have pieces in your wardrobe to wear season after season.


What about this sunset though?? It was so beautiful from every angle, I hate that they never look as pretty in photos! I hope your week is off to a great start! I'll be back on Wednesday with my first wedding-related post in a while, so I'll see you then!

xoxx, Laura

No comments