Trend Spotlight: Resin Earrings

Happy Thursday, everyone! I'm back in the office today after a SNOW DAY yesterday, which was so nice! I spent the day relaxing with Kenny and my parents, and made some amazing iced oatmeal cookies from Sally's Baking Addiction (my FAVE baking blogger), and some delish Cajun corn chowder for dinner, which is one of Kenny's and my favorites.

Today, I thought that I'd spotlight a trend that I've been loving lately! Back in the fall, I started seeing resin earrings EVERYWHERE. The first pair I fell in love with was this one from the SUGARFIX by BaubleBar collection for Target in the "navy" shade. I LOVE how they're a statement but also somehow neutral. I didn't end up getting that pair, instead I opted for a classic tortiseshell pair from J. Crew. I still have my eye on the SUGARFIX pair now that I've dipped my toe into the trend. Since I began seeing these earrings everywhere, the trend has only gotten more broad and fun, and while I don't see myself investing in a ton of colorful trendy pairs, I still love to browse them! Here are some of my faves:
  1. Lily drops: How cool are these? I can totally see myself wearing these on the beach on a tropical vacation... clearly I'm dreaming.
  2. Avida drops: These are some of the most "neutral" that I've shared, I think they're great for summer.
  3. Octagonal hoops: These are so fun! Other than tortieshell, mother of pearl is my favorite "shade" of resin.
  4. Pink multi hoops: I love how these are pink but also deep.
  5. Multicolored hoops: These are the pair that made me fall in love with the resin trend! I love the colors.
  6. Square drops: I think that these would be so cute with an all denim or black outfit.
  7. Dot dangles: I love these for a fun dinner out!
  8. Tortiseshell hoops: These are truly classic, you can never go wrong with tortiseshell.
  9. Two-tone hoops: I love the two-tone effect!
xoxx, Laura 

No comments