Blue & White Edit

 

Blog post

I often find myself gravitating toward blue and white when it comes to clothing, but especially this time of year! It's a classic color combination that transcends trends and seasons, and you can never go wrong with a blue and white combo. I've been saving my favorite blue and white pieces over the past couple months (especially dresses - you know me) so today I wanted to share them!


DRESSES

Boy do I LOVE a blue and white dress! There are so many beautiful ones available right now - this one is at the top of my wish list at the moment. I purchased this one in a different colorway and I cannot recommend it enough. I'm stunned at the quality for the price - block print dresses get SO expensive! It's true to size and ships quickly directly from India. Another affordable pick that I love is this midi - I've actually purchased it twice after selling my first one and then regretting it. 😂 I wore it in this blog post!


OTHER GOODNESS

I have a thing for blue and white floral pants at the moment - this pair is my favorite I've seen! I recently purchased this HUGE square scarf (under $20!) and it's a great Hermès look for less. I'm also loving blue and white swimsuits this season - I have and love this striped one, and I also have my eye on this affordable toile option!

I hope your week is going well! The weather has been nice and warm the past couple of days, so I've enjoyed reading outside on my deck and taking walks with Kenny after work. I'm looking forward to summertime when it's 80+ every day! 

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments