Preppy Shirt Dress


Happy Thursday! Do you love Thursdays? I always have because it's so close to the weekend, and in recent years I've been able to work from home on Fridays which is always nice. Plus Kenny and I often make social plans on Thursday evenings, so it's nice to have something to do on a weekday that doesn't feel *as* much like a weekday.


So today I'm sharing this easy, preppy outfit that I wore on a day date the other weekend! I threw on one of my favorite white shirt dresses and hung a sweater over my shoulders, and voilà! Easy, effortlessly chic outfit. Although, the sweater-over-the-shoulders thing isn't all that effortless, I'm constantly having to adjust it. 😂


Why can't I keep my hand out of my hair in these photos, you ask? 😂 It was mad windy this day - actually I feel like it's been crazy windy all spring! Anyone else?? We had a cold snap last weekend through this week, but it looks like it's supposed to start warming up next week - I look forward to getting back into my sundresses for good!


I hope you're having a wonderful week! Mine has been BUSY as far as work goes - I look forward to having some me-time this weekend!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments