Trend Spotlight: Candy Necklaces

Image via Julia Berolzheimer

There are certain pieces that I absolutely fixate on, and one of those things for the past year or so has been beaded gemstone necklaces! They look so pretty layered together and make a statement with just about any spring or summer outfit. I later found out people call them "candy necklaces," which is so cute. I first saw them on Julia Berolzheimer last spring and I was obsessed with the way she styles them, but the ones she wears are super expensive. This season I started looking for some affordable options and I found SO many good ones to share!


The main place I searched for affordable candy necklaces was Etsy - my two favorite shops that I found are Delight Gems Creations and LovePrayJewelry - I got the turquoise and milky milky aquamarine quartz necklaces and they are simply GORGEOUS - I put them on as soon as I opened the package! They ship free from India and made it to me in just under two weeks.

If you have a high (like, really high) budget, Irene Neuwirth has the most BEAUTIFUL options. On the more affordable side (but still a splurge), I also love Theodosia Jewelry.

If you're searching somewhere else, I've found the best way to find candy style necklaces is by searching "rondelle necklace" or "gemstone heishi necklace" for the smaller disc-shaped beads. I've seen so many fun colors to mix and match, and also some that are multicolored or color blocked. I absolutely love these for summer, they add such a fun touch to any outfit and I look forward to wearing mine more in the coming months!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains a commissionable link.

No comments