Favorite Etsy Finds


I've purchased several things on Etsy lately, so I thought it would be fun to share my favorite Etsy picks from the past few years! Etsy is always my destination when I'm looking for something specific - particularly jewelry or personalized pieces. It's a great place to look for gifts, and also a hidden gem for vintage and antique pieces - my friend got a great deal on a pre-loved Louis Vuitton Alma on Etsy!


        1. East Coast sweatshirt: The quality of this sweatshirt is SO nice - a lot of sweatshirts on Etsy are just made with iron-on vinyl which peels off, but this one is printed into the material so it'll last.
        2. Gemstone necklace: This is my latest find and I'm OBSESSED - I got it as a look for less for the gorgeous Irene Neuwirth candy necklaces and it's less than 1% of the price.
        3. Pink and blue floret block print dresses: If  you dabble in the block print dress market, then you know all of the nice once are usually multi-hundreds of dollars. I am floored at the quality of these dresses for the price! They're gorgeous and both around $50, but look just as nice as something you'd see on Shopbop for $300+.
        4. Wedding veil: I ordered my wedding veil from Etsy and I could not have been more pleased with it! I got the 90" chapel length in light ivory. This seller is extremely helpful, she made sure I got the shade of ivory that would perfectly match my dress.
        5. Wedding band: I ordered my wedding band from Etsy, too! I went to every jewelry store nearby looking for a wedding band that would perfectly match my engagement ring but came up short, but Gagik who runs this shop is extremely helpful and was able to use photos of my engagement ring to perfectly match the prongs of my wedding band to it. I cannot recommend his shop more highly. He packages his pieces beautifully with an appraisal included as well as cleaning supplies, and provides free sizing.
        6. "Travel" wedding band: Fake diamond bands that fit my ring finger are hard to come by, so when I found that this shop has smaller sizes I had to try them out! I ordered an eternity band to wear as a travel wedding ring and it definitely looks authentic to the naked eye.
        7. Don925: I've ordered at least five pieces from this shop and I keep coming back for more! They have the most gorgeous, high quality, unique sterling silver jewelry at reasonable prices - their signet rings are my favorite! I did a whole blog post on my favorite pieces here
        8. Signet ring: Speaking of signet rings, this is my favorite signet ring I've found that comes in sizes small enough to fit the smallest of pinkies. I got mine engraved with my initials and it's so pretty, I wear it almost every day!
        9. Mother of pearl necklace: I've been loving Jane Win jewelry lately but the price point is a high for what I typically spend for "statement" jewelry, so I purchased this necklace as a look for less.
        10. Skull and crossbones hat: If you're new here, I have an affinity for all things pirate/skull-related. 😂 I got this skull and crossbones hat in navy before my family beach trip last year and it's high quality and super cute.
        11. Bag organizer: Back when I bought my Louis Vuitton Speedy, I knew I'd want a bag organizer for it. I think I ordered the organizer before the bag even came in! This shop has different options for SO many different designer bags that match the interiors and fit perfectly.


I hope you had a great weekend! We had pretty nice weather, on Friday I went over to my parents' house and my mom and I had a wine night, and Saturday Kenny and I had a day date which is my FAVORITE thing to do! We got to meet up with two of my friends from high school to have dinner and that was SO much fun - one of them I rarely get to see so it was so nice catching up!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments