March Favorites


Happy April - the first full month of spring! We're supposed to have some warm weather this week and I am SO looking forward to it. I'd be happy to skip spring and go straight on to summer, but I'll take all the warm weather I can get in the meantime. Now that we've made it through March, let's talk favorites!

    1. Chunky rope chain: My favorite blogger Sydney Carver wears a chain like this one, so I'd been on the hunt for an affordable one and came across this one under $40! I absolutely love it, it's substantial and unique while still being relatively understated.
    2. Seaberry Liquid IV: As someone who's notoriously dehydrated, I'm a big Liquid IV fan. I had to try their new seaberry flavor and I think it's my new favorite!
    3. Eternity band: I've been looking for a good travel wedding band, but my fingers are very small and it's hard to find a "costume" ring small enough to fit. I took to Etsy to find this one and it's very pretty for the price! It would also be a fun statement band on a different finger.
    4. Mighty Patches: I've been using these blemish patches for a year or two now, and I'm surprised I've never included them in a favorites post before! They've been working overtime for me this month so I had to include them this time around. 😂 They seem like a gimmick but they really do work - just stick one on a blemish before bed and by the morning it will be flattened significantly, if not completely!
    5. Zimba whitening strips: My friend recommended these to me so I had to try them, and they're my favorite whitening strips I've ever used! They stick to your teeth well and they make a difference in 3-4 days, I used mine for a week and then kept the rest of them to use at a later date. I've never really had issues with whitening strips causing tooth sensitivity, but the reviews state that these don't cause sensitivity.
    6. Scalp brush: A couple of my friends have been recommending using a silicone scalp brush while shampooing your hair, so I picked one up and I really feel like it helps my hair get a deeper clean! I only wash my hair once a week so I can use all of the scrubbing and exfoliating power I can get. It's also supposed to be good for scalp circulation, which promotes hair growth.
    7. China Glaze "Flame-Boyant": I saw a few girls on Instagram with neon orange manicures, which inspired me to go out and find my perfect neon red/orange color for a pedicure (I'm not adventurous enough to do neon orange fingernails!) This shade is the PERFECT bright color that I look forward to wearing all spring and summer.
    8. Block print headband: At this point you know I can't resist a pretty knotted headband, and this blue block print is so preppy and classic.
    9. Holly Shae Haley dress: Certain dresses just make me FEEL SOMETHING and I don't think I've ever been more obsessed with a dress than this one! It has everything I love: a relaxed shirt dress silhouette, a gorgeous block print, and nautical vibes! The only thing to note about it is that photos online are deceiving - the background looks beige but it's actually a light blue. I look forward to wearing this one all summer!
    10. Bamboo hoop earrings:  I've been on the hunt for some cute, wearable bamboo hoop earrings since I visited Palm Beach in 2019. I finally found this pair that's PERFECT - and they're only $10!
    11. Watching: I've watched (or at least started) a lot of shows this past month, so I'll try to make it quick! I liked the new season of Outer Banks but not as much as the previous seasons - still, I'm glad the series isn't over yet! I binged the new Sex Life season when I was off work a couple of weeks ago and regret to admit that I really liked it. 😂 I thought the first season was really corny and cringe, but my friend encouraged me to watch the new season and I'm glad I did. In the documentary category, I watched both the Netflix and HBO Murdaugh documentaries and liked both - they each give a different perspective so it wasn't redundant to watch both. I also liked God Forbid on Hulu - I had no idea when I started it that it involved Liberty University just a couple hours from where I live! As far as trash dating shows, I've been liking the new seasons of Love is Blind and Love Island UK, which have both been on par with their preceding seasons thus far!


I hope you had a faaabulous weekend!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments