Mother's Day Gift Guide


 SHOP THE COLLAGE:


Mother's day is coming up in a few weeks! Today I'm sharing a bunch of gifts that I've given my mom over the years that she's loved so you can hopefully get some ideas for the moms in your life.

Even though my mom isn't raising my brother and me anymore, I feel like she works harder now than ever! All moms deserve a self-care gift, an that's one of my favorite (repeatable!) gifts to give - I like to give a bottle of nail polish along with a gift card to my mom's favorite nail salon, or a massage gift certificate. You could also do a set of pajamas and some wine glasses and a bottle of wine, or a fancy throw blanket and her favorite candle for a cozy night in.

I always like gifting my mom things that I own and love myself . This fleece pullover and these rain boots are two things that that I've given her and now and she loves them as much as I do - and we sometimes show up both wearing them when we meet up. 😂 My mom has been wearing Birkenstocks since before I was born, and I've gotten her a couple of pairs over the years - I love this newer style and want a pair for myself!

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm actually spending mine with my mom - our favorite greenhouse is having their customer appreciation day tomorrow, so we're planning on doing doing some damage there. We're also stopping by an open house at a really cool old property in my parents' neighborhood that we're dying to snoop around. 😂

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments