5 Must-Have Sandals

We've made it to sandals season! When it comes to sandals, I have a collection of favorite classic styles that I wear year after year, most of which I have repurchased and own in different colors. Today I'm highlighting my five must-have, most-worn sandals for spring and summertime!



1. Sam Edelman Bay slides
: I love a good dressy-ish slide sandal - they're so easy to throw on and head out the door. The Bay slides are some of my most comfortable sandals! The *most* comfortable ones are the soft leather ones - I also have a raffia pair that are a bit stiffer but still easy to walk in for long periods of time. They're true to size and come in about a million colors and finishes.



2. Steve Madden Hadyn slides
: There are a lot of looks-for-less for the Hermès Oran sandals out there - these are the only dupes for them that I've ever owned, but you can't beat them. They're real leather and under $80, and you can often find them on sale even lower than that. They come in a bunch of neutral shades (I have the camel, black, and white) as well as some fun ones.


3. Ankle strap heeled sandals
: These are my go-to dressy sandals for spring and summer. There are tons of different styles available, but my favorite are this affordable pair which I've repurchased in several colors. I find that the more expensive options are higher quality, but that makes them stiffer and much less comfortable.


 




4. Raffia heeled mules
: I LOVE a raffia accessory, and raffia sandals have become a staple in my warm weather wardrobe. I like the natural texture they add, and the block heel mule style adds a flattering height boost while still being comfortable to wear for long periods of time. My personal favorite styles are from Dolce Vita.



5. Lace-up espadrille wedges
: Several years ago when these wedges began to get very popular, I thought they would be a trend piece. I waited a couple of years before getting a pair, but once I did they became one of my most-worn shoes for spring and summer! The first pair I had actually completely wore out after three or four years of heavy use, so I replaced them with this Soludos pair which I have loved for the past couple of years. Size down half a size, rarely size down but I did based on the reviews and they fit perfectly.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Our weather was warm and GORGEOUS Friday and then did a total 180 Saturday and switched to chilly and rainy - boo! It's actually not supposed to be very warm again for a couple of weeks - summer cannot come soon enough!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments