Spring Workwear Outfit


Similar tweed jacket (more below) | White jeans | Lace cami | Sneakers | Bag


Happy Monday, friends! Today I wanted to share an outfit that I *intended* to be a workwear outfit, but accidentally wore my sneakers instead of the navy suede heels that I meant to style it with. 😂 Oh well! You get what I'm going for, and if you work in a more casual environment you can definitely style a work like this with sneakers!



Luckily I work in a relatively casual office environment, so I could definitely wear an outfit like this one (sans the sneakers!) I get a lot of wear out of my white jeans this time of year. I typically style them with a spring sweater or blouse, but they're also easy to feature a more "statement" piece like this tweed jacket.


My tweed jacket is several years old, so I'm linking some similar colorful options below!



I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was BUSY - I feel like I didn't have any time to rest! On Friday I worked and Kenny and I got our taxes wrapped up, then we viewed two houses, got dinner with a friend, AND I took on the endeavor of making royal icing Easter egg cookies. I was up late finishing those up but they turned out so cute! On Saturday, Kenny and I did a really cool hike and got to see a WWII plane crash that was left in the woods. We had plans to go to dinner that night but were so tired from our hike that we went home, got some takeout, and went right to bed! On Sunday we spent all day with our families for Easter then did a speed clean of the house before crashing into bed. 😂 I'm looking forward to having some low-key evenings this week after all of that!

xoxx, Laura
 
SHOP THE POST: 


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments