8 Favorite Spring Fragrances


When it comes to the yearly spring wardrobe refresh, I always like switching up my fragrances along with my outfits. Today I'm sharing eight of my favorite perfumes for spring, most of which will be discounted during the Sephora spring sale which starts today (Friday the 14th), so that will be a great time to pick up a new scent if you've had your eye on one! I'm planning on trying Ellis Brooklyn's new fragrance - it has a pear note, which I always love!


1. Gucci Acqua di Fiori: I'm including this one first on my list because it's one of my all-time favorite spring fragrances, but it looks like it's been discontinued! It's still available but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to get my hands on it, so I need to get a backup bottle. It's a gorgeous aquatic floral that's perfect for this time of year.

2. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre: I'm wearing this scent as I type this! It's a great uplifting daytime fragrance that's perfectly fresh but also long-lasting.

3. Dior Blooming Bouquet: When it comes to light, feminine floral scents, this is my very favorite. I've probably worn this scent for ten years at this point, and it's one of the few perfumes that I've completely used up more than once. This would be a gorgeous wedding day fragrance for my brides out there!

4. Ellis Brooklyn Myth: This is the most gorgeous fresh floral - I always say that it smells like your hair when you're fresh from the salon!

5. Replica Sailing Day: This fragrance is invigorating and fresh! It's a unisex scent, and one that I sometimes like layering with other fresh scents like Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic to make it a bit more feminine.

6. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey: This is my very favorite springtime perfume! It's youthful and fruity without smelling cheap or juvenile. While it's a light scent, the sillage and staying power are impressive.

7. Rosie by Rosie Jane: Although it's hard to pick, this has been my favorite fragrance for a few years now! I wear it in every season, but it's especially nice during spring as it's a nice light "skinlike" scent.

Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic: This is the most perfect elevated citrus fragrance with notes of mandarin, basil, and green tea. This one doesn't have the best staying power, so I like layering it with complementary fresh fragrances (like this oil!) to increase the longevity.

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm declaring it summer this weekend, I don't care. We've had some absolutely gorgeous day this week and I'm ready for it! Kenny and I are planning on taking a day trip to Richmond tomorrow to run around and do some shopping, and I'm hoping to get a drink outside somewhere in the warm weather.

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments