Trend Spotlight: Faux Leather

Coat | Similar sweater | Faux leather skirt | Boots | Bag | Headband | Tights

Faux leather is one of my favorite textures to wear during colder weather. Adding a faux leather piece to a feminine outfit is the perfect way to add a bit of edge. I gathered up my favorite faux leather pieces out right now, and several of these are things I own an love, which I'll be highlighting below!


This faux leather skirt is such a great wardrobe staple - I just repurchased it after the one I've owned for many years finally wore out (much to my disappointment, faux leather does eventually dry rot... the more you know 😂) This pleated one is also BEYOND chic - I love styling it with a slim black turtleneck, black tights, and black boots for a monochromatic look.

A faux leather moto jacket is something that I don't get a TON of wear out of, but I'm always glad to own them when I want to style one. I have this one from a few Nordstrom anniversary sales ago, and a taupe one too.

I don't usually opt for faux leather shoes because I appreciate the durability of genuine leather when it comes to footwear, but these boots are a major exception. They are the best of the best, I wrote a whole post on them!

Coated denim technically isn't faux leather, but I categorize it along with faux leather because it has a similar look. I got these slim coated denim jeans recently and they are SO chic and comfortable (and true to size!) If you're more into the true leather look, check out these pants or the ever popular faux leather leggings


I hope you're surviving the transition to daylight savings time! I absolutely hate it, and I know I'm not alone. I'd rather wake up in the dark than drive home from work in the dark! I know that some states are voting on doing away with daylight savings time, and I am hoping Virginia makes that move. I adore the late sunsets in summertime, and I like my sunsets to stay as late as possible throughout the year, it helps me stay more productive!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments