Thanksgiving Outfit

Dress | Boots (also here) | Clutch


Hello friends! Today I'm sharing my Thanksgiving outfit - doesn't this dress just scream fall?! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it - the tones are my very favorite to wear, I love the burgundy and browns!

 


This dress
is lined with a burgundy slip, and has a drawstring wast that you can cinch to fit your waist. It also has elastic at the wrists and a tie at the neckline which I left untied. It's hard to see in these photos, but there is the cutest ruffle detail at the shoulders! The reviews state that it runs large, but I found it runs true to size - I'm in a 2.


It's been a minute since I've mentioned my favorite lipstick - it's Maybelline in the shade "Nude Nuance" and under $6! It's comparable to MAC "Whirl" which I also wear, but I actually like the formula of the Maybelline one better. I've been wearing it since 2015!


These boots
have been a favorite lately, I also styled them in this post. I love the rich brown color and the unique heel shape. I have them in my usual size and they're true to size, but if you're someone who likes to size up in boots or heels I would recommend doing that.


I cannot wait for Thanksgiving, it is my favorite holiday! It's all the fun and family time of Christmas without the pressure of gift-giving. I also love the Thanksgiving Gossip Girl episodes, they're my favorites. 😂 My parents have hosted Thanksgiving as long as I've been alive, and I'm the resident pie baker - I always look forward to it! This time next week I'll be elbow-deep in flour and sugar, ha!


I hope your week is going well - it is COLD here now and there's a wintry mix falling outside as I type this! One major pork of my employer is that we get the whole week of Thanksgiving off, which is always such a treat! I look forward to relaxing and getting geared up for the holidays - I think I might get my decor out while I have the free time! Kenny and I threw out our artificial tree last season because it was dying but I haven't gotten a replacement yet... I'll have to figure that one out sooner rather than later. 😂

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments