Guy's Gift Guide

Fleece pullover | Hiking boots | Valet tray | Lip balm | Cornhole set | Cologne sampler | Wool socks | Yaktrax | Desk calendar | Bocce set | 40oz tumbler | Coat | Beanie | Whiskey wedge


Now that we've covered gifts for the ladies, I'm back with a gift guide for the all of the guys in your life! For me, guys are the hardest to shop for, so I wanted to create a list of gifts that I've gotten the men in my life over the years that have been well received. Today's gift guide is comprised of things that my dad, brother, and husband have and love, most of which I've given as gifts at some point (and several of these things I own and love myself!)

    1. Fleece pullover: I LOVE this sweater pullover - I have two and I've bought one for everyone in my family!
    2. Hiking boots: My dad has owned many pairs of these boots in his lifetime, and Kenny got his first pair this fall (as did I - we both love them!) These bestselling boots are great for the outdoorsman in your life, and most colorways are under $100!
    3. Lip balm: My brother hates lip balm, but he loves this stuff (and so do I!) It comes in a bunch of unique flavors and I appreciate that it has SPF 25.
    4. Cornhole set: Everyone loves the guy who brings cornhole to the function - I got this cornhole set for my brother for his birthday and it's great quality. For around $100, you get two regulation size cornhole boards, a carrying case, eight cornhole bags, and a drawstring bag to store them in.
    5. Wool socks: You know you're old when you start appreciating socks as a gift. 😂 I'm always happy to receive nice wool socks, and so are my dad and brother!
    6. Valet tray: I got one of these for Kenny a couple of years ago and he loves it for organizing his bedside table - he keeps his phone, wallet, watch, wedding band, and AirPods in it!
    7. Cologne sampler: These cologne samplers from Sephora make a great gift - this one comes with 12 samples and a voucher for a full size bottle of your favorite from the set. The set is less expensive than most of the colognes that you can get a full size of, and it comes with a reusable travel bag so it's a great deal. This one is packed with bestsellers, including a few scents that Kenny has and loves!
    8. Yaktrax: These are traction cleats that you can put on over your shoes to walk safely when it's icy out - my dad has used these for years for when he's walking the dog or shoveling snow.
    9. Desk calendar: My dad and I love sharing with each other what silly national holiday it is each day - last year I got him this daily desk calendar with the silly holiday of the day and he loves it, so I got him a new one for 2023!
    10. Bocce set: Kenny bought a bocce set to bring to the beach with us this summer and it is so much fun! It's easy to play (similar to cornhole), and you can play with 2-4 people.
    11. 40oz tumbler: I know the Stanley tumbler is all the rage right now, but I prefer this brand! Their cups keep drinks cold forever, they're leakproof, and they come in tons of colors.
    12. Coat: Kenny LOVES The North Face mountain jackets - he's owned several over the years and this green color would look so handsome on him.
    13. Beanie: This beanie is a classic that seems to gain more and more popularity each year! It comes in over 30 colors, so you can get everyone on your list's favorite.
    14. Whiskey wedge: I got my dad this a few years ago and he loves it for special occasions! Gift this with a favorite liquor.


Have a great weekend, friends!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments