Happy Hour: Ginger Pear Martini


Happy weekend! Today I'm sharing a take on a cocktail I had and loved at Pazza Notte in New York several weeks ago. It's strong, subltly sweet, and perfect for fall with the hit of spicy ginger flavor. Plus, it only has three ingredients which makes it eeeasy! I'm sipping on one this evening as I type this. 😉

Ginger Pear Martini

Ingredients

  • 2oz gin or vodka
  • 1oz ginger liqueur (I use Domaine de Canton)
  • 2 oz pureed pear (I puree a whole can of pears in pear juice) 

Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake to chill. Strain into a martini or coupe glass. Garnish with a pear slice or thyme sprig if desired.

A little something to get us through the time change this weekend... I hope you all have a great one! I'm sure Kenny and I will do a hike tomorrow to catch the last of the gorgeous leaves before they're all fallen, and then we're viewing another house this Sunday. We made an offer on one a couple of weekends ago but didn't get selected, so I'm still a little sore from that but I know our perfect home will find us!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments