8 Favorite Fall & Winter Fragrances


After a strange bout of warm weather over the last week, I *think* cooler weather is here to stay. I love the warm weather and I'll take as much as I can get, but it really doesn't feel like fall when it's 75 degrees out! Now that the temperatures have officially dropped, I've transitioned to wearing all of my favorite cool weather fragrances. Today I'm sharing my current eight favorite perfumes to wear in the fall and winter!

  1. Replica Autumn Vibes: This is THE fall fragrance in my collection - it is absolutely perfect for fall, as the name suggests. It's earthy, woody, and unisex, and I didn't love it when I first got it, but it has become one of my favorites. It reminds me of being at a bonfire near the woods wrapped up in a blanket and drinking a glass of red wine!
  2. Nest Indigo: This is a gorgeous fall fragrance if there ever was one. It's rich, sultry, and complex. Plus, how gorgeous is the bottle?
  3. Chanel Mademoiselle: My opinion on Chanel No. 5 (powdery death) made me think that I would hate this perfume, but I was so incredibly wrong. This is one of the loveliest, most complex fragrances that I have ever smelled - it's delicate and sexy all at the same time. To me, the notes do not really help describe this fragrance. It's hard to describe, it's feminine but still powerful which makes me love it most for fall and winter. You definitely get floral notes, but they're not necessarily prominent. The patchouli is noticeable in the dry down, but isn't overwhelming in the "crunchy hippie" way that I'm accustomed to patchouli smelling. No one note in the fragrance stands out over the others, and I think that's what makes this such a great perfume because you can't quite put your finger on what you're smelling. Definitely a head-turner and signature scent-worthy.
  4. Prada Candy: I don't know why I personally consider this a cold-weather perfume, I just do! It's the only sweet perfume I own, and I initially hated it... until one day I loved it! The fragrance family is "warm and spicy" and while I definitely get the warm aspect, but not so much the spicy aspect. Maybe that's what makes it lean more fall/winter to me, though. The musks make it so sexy and bring down the sweetness enough so that it isn't some spun sugar fragrance you'd expect a little girl to be wearing from Bath & Body Works.
  5. Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline: This has been one of my longest standing favorite perfumes - I was actually afraid it was discontinued because Sephora and Ulta no longer carry it, but I was still able to find it for sale so I'm relieved! This isn't inherently a fall and winter perfume, but I enjoy wearing it most during this time of years. It's very fresh and feminine, but has a certain coziness to it that makes it great for colder weather in my opinion.
  6. Ellis Brooklyn Après: This is an especially great winter scent. The website describes it as boozy and woodsy, laced with spice and sweetness, which I think is the perfect description! It has the same vibes as Replica Jazz Club and Allsaints Leather Skies in that it's boozy and woodsy, but it's slightly less heavy than those two in my opinion, definitely my favorite of the three.
  7. Ellis Brooklyn Raven: This fragrance definitely isn't for everyone - I would describe it as "fancy old lady librarian" 😂 It starts off very dusty and "old lady" smelling, but softens to a beautiful, powerful scent with a soft sweetness. If I had to compare it to anything, it smells similar to Replica Whispers in the Library at first, but dries down to a more "rustic" version of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle when it dries down. 
  8. Chloe Nomade: I wear this fragrance year-round, but I especially love it in the fall and winter. The first time I smelled it it almost left me speechless, it is so captivating and intoxicating! It is very rich and layered, and lasts a long time on the skin - just one or two sprays of this one is plenty, it is VERY strong. It's categorized as a "warm floral" which is definitely accurate, with notes of freesia, mirabelle, and oak moss. It's deep, sexy, and a bit woodsy. It smells different if you smell it directly on your skin versus catching a whiff of it in the air - right on the skin it's a overly warm in my opinion, but from a foot or more away, it smells completely different and SO beautiful and sultry.


I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments