12 Holiday Outfit Ideas

Happy almost-December! With the holiday season in full swing, I wanted to share some of my favorite holiday outfits from the past few years. These range from dressy to casual, and I'm providing links to products you can wear to recreate each of them!


This is a classic holiday party outfit - I think I'll wear something similar for New Years Eve this year!



I wore this cozy outfit to check out some Christmas markets this past weekend! These boots are SO comfy and warm (they also come with tan laces), and I got a bunch of compliments on my plaid headband!



This satin skirt is under $30 from Amazon but looks much more high-end. Also linking my favorite affordable layering turtleneck, also from Amazon!

 


I'm wearing this outfit to work today with my favorite black tights and a velvet headband, I feel so festive!


A red sweater makes such a festive statement during the holidays, perfectly accented by a plaid headband (also here) and some red lipstick!


This a cozy dressy look that I wear often - I added a bit of holiday pizazz with my favorite tartan scarf.



This is another great New Year's Eve look - I ADORE adding these embellished heeled mules for a bit of sparkle! Mine are old, but this gorgeous pair comes in a bunch of colors for under $70.

This is probably the most festive outfit I've ever worn! This fabulous skirt does all the work - I own it in every color!


I love pairing a mini skirt with a chunky sweater, the perfect combination of feminine and cozy. I took this combo up a notch with a sequined skirt!


You can't beat a cozy sweater and leggings on a chilly December day. I styled mine with some shearling-lined boots for extra warmth.


This was my Christmas Eve outfit last year - I liked the forest green sweater as an alternative to the typical holiday red. It paired perfectly with a plaid headband!


This is a look that I would consider my "winter uniform" - classic wool coat, layering sweater, and cozy-chic boots!

I hope you're having a great week so far! I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately - I'm not sure exactly why, but I've been working to get myself out of this funk! I'm a textbook introvert, so I think the hustle and bustle of the holidays paired with a particularly busy stretch at work are probably the main reasons I've been feeling worn down recently. Plus the hated time change! Everything always gets better, though.


In the words of "(Un) Lost" by The Maine (my favorite band!): "control what you can, confront what you can't, and always remember how lucky you are to have yourself." 💓 If you're having a hard time and looking for some inspiration, I highly recommend listening to that song! The lyrics always makes me feel good.

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments