Holiday Favorite: Festive Plaid


A classic plaid piece has got to be my favorite way to make an outfit festive for the holiday season! It's officially holiday dressing time, and there is no shortage of great plaid pieces out right now. Today I'm sharing my favorites, and I had to break everything into categories because there was so much goodness!

 
DRESSES

I normally go for classic red (like this dress!) when it comes to holiday plaid, but I'm loving this navy dress - the ruffle sleeve detail is just too cute.


TOPS

How darling is this plaid blouse? Very "Eloise at the Plaza" with the velvet detailing if you ask me. I ADORE this bow top, but I'm way too cold-natured to wear something sleeveless this time of year, so someone wear it on my behalf! This plaid blazer is more my speed in the fall and winter temps.


BOTTOMS

My very favorite plaid piece has got to be this skirt - it is so easy to style and I always get compliments on it! I styled it in this post last season and I look forward to wearing it again this year. For something a little less "Christmassy" I adore the pattern of this skirt - it also comes in a pant, too!


ACCESSORIES

This plaid headband is one of my most worn accessories around this time of year. They released it in a fabulous embellished version this season that is even more fun!


PAJAMAS

What's more festive than waking up on Christmas morning in a set of plaid pajamas?! Classic red is always my pick, but I also have a white pair that I wear all winter. You could also cozy up in a plaid robe!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Let me know if you're getting any great Black Friday deals today! I don't have too much on my radar but I know I'll come across some things that I just have to have - hopefully gifts for other people rather than for myself. 😂

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments