Chic Cardigan Dress

Dress (similar) | Heels (also here) | Bag

 


Happy almost-Thanksgiving, my friends! I wanted to pop in today to share this chic sweater dress, perfect for the office this time of year.


This dress is so chic - I don't have anything else like it in my wardrobe. It's classic but makes a statement, it gives me major Chanel vibes! It has a relaxed fit so I sized down - I'm in an XS and I recommend sizing down 1-2 sizes if you want it to fit slimmer. The black and white colorway is currently out of stock, but it's on sale in camel and also came out in a gorgeous new black boucle material. I also found this dress from the same brand that's a very similar style.


I styled the dress with my favorite heels (currently on sale for $42!) for an easy office look, but I've also worn heeled sandals with it when it was warmer out.


I hope you have relaxing plans for tomorrow! If you're reading this on Wednesday, I'm busy baking away getting desserts ready for our family Thanksgiving dinner. Every year we do pumpkin pie (I use the recipe from the back of the Libby's pumpkin can) and French silk pie (I use this recipe!). We used to always do pecan pie too but only a couple of people ever ate any, so for the past couple of years I've been making these brown butter pecan pie bars instead which are DIVINE - I always get asked for the recipe when I bring them to gatherings!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments