Autumn Neturals

Dress | Belt | Boots (also here, here) | Bag


Happy weekend, babes! I'm back today with a rare Saturday post because I'm delinquent on posts for the week and wanted to get this cozy fall look up. This is an outfit I've been wearing to work a lot lately, and it's my ideal ratio of dressy to cozy!


This dress
is an under $50 find from H&M and I've been loving it - it also comes in black and a camel shade. I'm in between sizes in it but ended up going smaller with an XS because it had a sleeker silhouette - the small had more of a relaxed fit, but not in a chic oversized way, more of a frumpy too-big way. I'll be honest, wearing this more form-fitting dress has really put me out of my comfort zone! I think the only thing that makes me comfortable enough to wear this one is the thickness of the knit, but I almost always stay away from more "body con" pieces like this one.


I accessorized the dress with one of my new favorite accessories for fall, this belt! It is reversible; brown on one side and black on the other, so it's like having two belts in one. For reference, my waist is 26" and I got it in XS and it's the perfect size to wear at my natural waist - I'm not sure if it would fit well around my hips, but I only ever wear high-waisted bottoms. I'm wearing it at the tightest setting in these photos, but could've gone one looser - I'd definitely have to go 1-2 notches looser if I were wearing it with jeans. 
 

 
This necklace combo has been a major favorite lately, and both of them are under $20 from Amazon! The herringbone chain is from my favorite affordable Amazon jewelry seller, and the pearl one is made from gorgeous genuine freshwater pearls and looks much more expensive than it is. 


These brown boots have been such a favorite lately, too! I have them in the "root beer" color. They have a much skinnier heel than I usually wear, but they're still comfortable and easy to walk in. The calves are much roomier than I typically prefer, but not so much so that they're unflattering. I have them in my usual size 9 and they fit as expected, but if you're one of those girls who prefers to size up in heels then I would definitely recommend that.


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Kenny and I have an ambitious day planned - we're going on a hike in a new-to-us area a bit north of where we normally hike, then we're going to dinner at one of our all-time favorite restaurants (and we might do a little shopping in between). Kenny wants to go to a haunted house too, but I think that's still up in the air (for me at least, we'll see how tired I am after everything else 😂).

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments