Trending: Animal Print


Animal print is one of those "trends" that's always in style, but has really been having a moment in recent years. Fall is the perfect time to break out all of your favorite animal printed pieces because earth tones are so prevalent this time of year, so I rounded up all of my favorite animal print pieces to share today!


You know I wear a ton of dresses, and I just love this sage green zebra print dress. It'd be pretty with a denim jacket over top. This leopard print shirt dress would be beautiful dressed up or down!

I used to have a leopard midi skirt similar to this one that I've since sold, but now I kind of wish I hadn't! See how I styled it here. I also love this rust-colored zebra print skirt.

Out of all of the animal print pieces I found this season, the accessories are my favorite! This silk scarf is stunning and would pair so nicely with many outfits. I also LOVE these cow-print booties (also in a similar "tiger" pair), they're unique but still very wearable.

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was very fun and very busy - I didn't get must rest in but it was worth it. On Friday Kenny and I went to see Everything Everywhere All at Once at the local free theater on campus which I didn't know anything about but it was a pretty good watch! It was playing via DVD and got stuck halfway through so someone had to buy it on Amazon Prime so that we could finish it - that was pretty funny! After the movie we went on a walk downtown, which we love doing on the weekends.

On Saturday, Kenny and I headed up to the Shenandoah National Park and did a couple of hikes, which is something we've been loving lately! My hiking boots COMPLETELY fell apart after several hours, but they're at least 12 years old so it was okay. 😂 After hiking we got Crumbl cookies and pizza which tasted extra good after a long day in the mountains.

On Sunday Kenny and I met his sister and mom and our niece for a local Harry Potter festival which was crazy busy and so not my scene, but it was nice to be out with everyone on a beautiful fall day! After that, Kenny and I ran some errands and got some things done in anticipation of heading up to New York later this week - stay tuned for more on that!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments