MVP Amazon Dress

Dress (comes in 24 colors) | Shoes | Bag


Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing one of my very favorite dresses - this puff sleeve midi from Amazon! This dress can do it all! Casual wedding guest? Family photos? Engagement shoot? It comes in tons of colors and it's under $40, so you could get one for every occasion!


I've shared it several times here on the blog (see it styled in sage green here and in rust orange here), and it really is that good. It's comfortable, true to size, good quality, and just too cute. I wear an XS in mine, but I could also take a small.


There's only one problem with this dress in black, and that is that it bleeds pink onto other clothing... I'm not sure how, but it does! It took me forever to figure out what had stained my white clothes because this is the last thing I expected. 😂 I definitely recommend washing it alone or with a load of only dark clothing.


This necklace combo has been a favorite as of lately - this affordable herringbone chain pairs wonderfully with my real gold necklaces (similar coin necklace here).


I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Kenny and I viewed another house on Friday (not the one, still on the hunt!) and then had a little date night for drinks at our favorite farm market and then dinner at one of our favorite spots in Staunton. On Saturday we didn't have any plans, but we ended up having the best day! We drove up to the Shenandoah National Park and got a season pass and ended up doing two hikes (they were on the shorter side) and visiting Big Meadows. Afterwards, we drove into Charlottesville and got Crumbl cookies 😛 and saw See How They Run at a theater downtown. The movie was cute but not amazing, but we still had such a fun day! Sunday was pretty chill, Kenny watched football in the afternoon and I got some housework done - I love a fresh start to the week!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments