Late Summer Workwear Outfit

Similar shirt (more linked below) | White jeans | Bag | Sandals


Notice anything weird about these pictures? Anything? If you said "they were clearly taken during spring and it is now September 7th," then you're absolutely right. 😂 I shot this outfit earlier this year and never got a chance to share it, so I thought now would be a good time since it's still technically summer, and we still need some hot weather outfits!

 


This is an outfit I've worn to the office, but I'd wear it on the weekend as well. I've never been *told* that I'm allowed to wear white jeans to work, but no one has ever corrected me so I continue to wear them. 😂 These are some of my favorites - they're from H&M and currently out of stock, but I also love this similar pair that's on clearance.



This blouse
is the star of this outfit, the pattern is so fun! It's sold out now, so I'm linking a bunch of other favorite floral tops below. I think my favorite is this one!



These sandals have been some of my most-worn over the past few summers. They're comfortable, chic, and go well with everything! They come in several colors, I also have them in black and white.



I hope you're having a great week! Mine has felt long since I didn't get Monday off, not that I'm salty or anything. 😝

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments