Casual Fall Look

 


Happy Wednesday! I'm popping in today to share an easy casual fall look. On the weekends, I love a comfy look like this one that still looks put together. Enter collared sweater dress! This dress is under $30 and comes in three neutral colors. I'm in my true size small and it has a relaxed silhouette - size down for a closer fit.


I'm so excited I've gotten to break out my Speedy recently, it's my only luxury handbag and I just adore it! I used to carry it all the time, but once COVID hit I stored it away since I wasn't going anywhere, then didn't pick it up much after that. Since I dress more neutrally in the fall and winter it suits my wardrobe better, so I'm looking forward to wearing it a lot more in the coming months.


This is my second pair of Veja Campo sneakers - they are so versatile and comfortable, and true to size! My other pair has a pop of color, so I wanted a more neutral pair to wear after falling in love with those. I plan on wearing these as my main shoes on my trip to New York City this weekend!


These sunglasses were a major wishlist item of mine for years, and I splurged on them back in January. The quality of Celine sunglasses is unmatched! I typically go for affordable sunglasses, but I made exceptions for my two Celine pairs. P.S. If you recognize these from a particular celebrity, then consider that your hint as to who I'm dressing as for Halloween. 😉



As I've mentioned, I'm off to New York City tomorrow! I'm a bit nervous as I am not really a lover of big cities and haven't had the best time in NYC on previous trips, but I'll be with Kenny and my friends so I know we'll have a good time. Tomorrow I'll have a post sharing what I packed for the trip, which turned out to be a nice neutral fall capsule wardrobe!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments