Trend Spotlight: Collared Sweaters

Similar sweater | Denim skirt | Similar headband | Bag

Happy Fridayyyy! Today I wanted to chat about one of my favorite summer-to-fall transitional pieces that also happens to be on major trend - a good ole collared sweater! I did a post on collared sweaters sometime last year, but I had to do an updated one because there are more great collared sweaters (and sweater dresses) than ever right now!


My favorite collared sweater right now has to be this one - it's cotton shaker knit so it will be the perfect weight and last you for years. I've been loving collared cardigans this season as well - this one adds an elegant touch to a cozy outfit.


I'm a major wearer of sweater dresses, and I think that a sweater dress paired with your favorite sneakers is the perfect comfy-cute outfit for this time of year. I just got this one in gray and I'm looking forward to wearing it with my Veja sneakers. I also love this midi dress, it would be really chic belted and paired with some heeled knee-high boots or mule loafers.

I hope you have a grrreat weekend! I don't have any plans as of yet, but I need to get out of the house! I've felt kind of cooped up lately, so Kenny and I need to make some plans!


xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments