Leopard Lady

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing one of my favorite outfits lately with a compilation of photos of me holding my beloved coffee. Seriously, I never put it down.

Sweater | Similar skirt | Boots (also here) | Headband
Bag | Similar coin necklace | Paperclip necklace

I got this skirt at Target last year and I was on the fence about it because I didn't know how long the leopard trend would last, but I've really enjoyed wearing it this year too! It's so easy to throw on with a slim black turtleneck, black boots, and some gold jewelry.

My skirt is no longer available, but I fond a bunch of pretty options from this season, scroll through the widget above to see them!

I wanted to mention my cute little bag because it's 55% off right now! It's a great size and the strap is removable, so you can wear it crossbody or take the strap off for more of a "mini bag" look. I use this bag SO much, especially since the pandemic when I've wanted more of a hands-free scenario.


My obsession over knotted headbands has (k)not let up. I used to think I couldn't pull off headbands, but now I wear one more often than (k)not. Okay I'll stop. But seriously. This velvet one is from Amazon and comes in a bunch of colors. 

I hope you're having a great week so far! I have a friend coming into town tomorrow and I can't wait to see her, I took half the day off so that we'll have time to catch up because I haven't seen her in forever!

xoxx, Laura

1 comment