Pre-Fall Picks


Although we are officially in September, I still consider this time pre-fall! It's technically still summer after all, and the temperatures reflect that. I know that a lot of people are ready to start dressing for fall, and I'm definitely ready to break out some of my rich earth-toned pieces for the transitional season. As you can see from my collage, I'm loving browns, greens, and rusts this season. Jewel tones are the colors that look best on me, so fall is really my time to shine!


Y'all already KNOW I have a sweater obsession and probably don't need another sweater for the rest of my life, but there are so many nice ones out this season! I love this brown cardigan, and this sage green collared sweater is so fun - currently on major sale with code LONGWKND. I've never had a "coatigan," but there are a bunch of beautiful options out this season - linked some of my favorites here.

Neutral houndstooth blazers are a classic preppy staple for the fall and wintertime, and I have two great ones to share! This belted one is a great way to add more shape to your outfit - I picture it styled over a chic black mini dress. This schoolboy blazer is a more classic option with its tailored silhouette and striking gold buttons - it sold out fast last fall! I have the coordinating skirt and love it - they haven't released the skirt yet this year but I'm sure they will soon.

A couple of fall accessories I have and love are tortoiseshell hoop earrings and a houndstooth headband. Both perfectly accent a neutral outfit! Speaking of accessories, I am in love with this brown leather bucket bag - it is THE perfect shade of brown!

Floral midi dresses like this one are one of my favorite things to wear in the fall. They're beautiful alone or layered under a sweater or moto jacket. Another favorite fall transitional dress of mine is this rust-colored one - I have a very similar one that I've gotten a lot of wear out of already, the color is perfect for September and October! On the more casual side, I have got to get this collared sweater dress! It would be so cute for a weekend look styled with sneakers.

Amazon has a lot of great fall hats, and this one is my latest favorite - I love the beige shade and larger brim. Another Amazon accessory I've been loving lately is this pair of leather mules. Both pieces come in a bunch of colors!

I hope you have a great long weekend (if you get a long weekend - I don't!) Kenny and I have a date day planned tomorrow and I'm excited to do some shopping and go to one of our favorite restaurants. I didn't get to see him much last weekend and he's leaving tomorrow to go to a concert out of town, so I'm really looking forward to spending the day together today. Cheers!

Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments