Pack With Me for NYC!


Confession: I do not 💗  NY. 😂 At least, I don't yet! I love the *IDEA* of New York City, but I haven't found a way to make it fit into my heart yet, ha! I have been on two "real" trips to New York City in my life (AKA not as a kid with chaperones), which ranged from mildly to legitimately traumatic in various ways. I am just not a big city girl!


I'm giving the Big Apple another chance to woo me though because my three best friends in the world all live there and Kenny and I are headed up this weekend (actually, I'm there as you're reading this!) to visit them as well as attend a concert. I haven't visited NYC since 2016, so hopefully absence has made the heart grow fonder. I'm excited to visit again with fresh eyes, and I'm really looking forward to being there with Kenny, especially in during fall!

While the "does Laura like New York yet?" results are pending, I wanted to share what I packed for my trip. I feel like NYC has a very specific business-casual-meets-streetwear vibe for fashion, especially during fall, so I'm packing based on my interpretation of that! The things I packed turned out to be a pretty decent capsule wardrobe, so I'm sharing thirteen outfits that I can put together straight out of my suitcase. I certainly wont wear all of this during the four days I'll be gone, but I'll definitely wear these outfits over the course of the fall! 


Outfit 1



Outfit 2


Outfit 3


Outfit 4


Outfit 5


Outfit 6


Outfit 7


Outfit 8

 

Outfit 9


Outfit 10

 
 
Outfit 11



Outfit 12


Outfit 13

 


I hope you have a great weekend, I'll talk to you when I'm back home!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments