Recent Picks for Fall


I feel like I'm betraying myself by posting fall fashion picks on the last precious day of summer, but I have so many great finds that I just couldn't wait to share them! These are all pieces that I've picked up over the past several weeks in preparation for the fall and winter season, including some great versatile workwear pieces.


I am a HUGE sweater dress lover, they are the coziest way to look chic in the fall and winter. I had my eye on this Chanel-esque one for a long time before I was able to get it on sale, and I can't wait to style it with my favorite black heels. This turtleneck one and this V-neck one are both affordable and SO nice. The turtleneck one is oversized and super cozy, while the V-neck one is more form-fitting and sleek. Last but not least, I've been loving wearing this collared sweater dress lately! It's really cute styled casually with sneakers.

These leather mule loafers are a staple workwear shoe for me. They're comfortable and chic, I got them in beige in the spring and wore them a ton so I got a black pair for fall and winter. I love the brown shade too! Another pair of shoes that I'm excited to wear this fall are these tall suede boots. I got them in the "root beer" color and it's the most beautiful rich chocolate shade. These leather sneakers aren't specifically a fall piece, but I just got a neutral pair to do my walking in on a trip to NYC later this month and I know they'll serve me well this season!

As far as fall accessories this year, my favorite so far is this reversible belt. I love the bamboo buckle, and it's nice that it serves as two belts in one. I sized down in it so that I can wear it at my natural waist with dresses and high-waisted jeans rather than around my hips. Amazon has great hats for fall, and this light beige one is my latest pickup. I like that the brim is a bit larger, it makes it look more expensive in my opinion.

Lastly, I've gotta talk about my favorite fall fragrance: Replica Autumn Vibes! I've been waiting all summer to break it out, it's the most wonderful scent for fall. When I first got it I was kind of indifferent to it, but it grew on me and now it's one of my favorite perfumes in my collection - it's earthy, woodsy, sophisticated, and mysterious.

I hope your week is going well! I have been SUPER busy at work with my new position, but I'm happy to be learning a lot of new things! I'm trying my best to get back to my usual three posts a week, so bear with me while I adjust to my new workload. I have a fall candle post coming Friday, so stay tuned for that!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments