Pink and Red Edit 💟


Pink and red is one of my favorite color combinations, so I love the time leading up to Valentine's Day because there are so many great pink and red pieces that come out! Today I'm sharing my faves that would be perfect for Galentine's Day or your Valentine's date, but are fun to style throughout the year!

DRESSES

I'm a major dress girl, and I love all of these! This sequined heart one is obviously the perfect pick for Valentine's day, but if you're looking for something a bit more subtle, this satin one is a beautiful option. Many of these would also make great wedding guest dresses. This one would be my pick!

If you have a beachy vacation coming up soon, this one would be the perfect thing to pack - it comes in other colors, too! On the flip side, if you're still holding it down in the colder climates like me, I LOVE this colorblocked midi, and you know I can't resist a cozy mock neck sweater dress!


CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES

You know I love a good fair isle sweater, so I was pleased to see this one in pink and red! Another thing I can't resist: knotted headbands. This one would be pretty styled throughout spring and summer. These pink and red slingbacks would dress up a simple jeans-and-graphic-tee outfit perfectly. (Maybe this graphic tee? I have one from this brand and love it!) Lastly, I thought this strappy swimsuit was such a fun find - I have trouble straying from black or white when it comes to swimwear, but I'd definitely rock this one! 


I hope you had a faaaabulous weekend! It was pretty rainy and gross here toward the end of last week and then got sunny but COLD over the weekend, but I'd take that over the rainy doom and gloom!


xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments