Winter White Workwear

Skirt (similar) | Similar sweater | Bag | Heels | Earrings


I know I've been talking about spring lately, but it is still very much winter here in Virginia. I'm at that point where I'm tired of all of the winter workwear outfits I've been repeating for the past few months and I'm ready to lighten things up a bit in anticipation of sundress season! Today I'm sharing a winter white workwear outfit that will help get you through this home stretch into warmer weather.
 



I find white outfits in the winter so fresh and chic. It makes more of a statement than in the summertime when there are plenty of white pieces around. To put together this easy outfit, I just paired a neutral, textured skirt with an ivory sweater and nude accessories. My skirt is currently sold out, so I'm linking some similar options below.




I know I've mentioned this before and I know many people disagree, but I think that nude hose are one of the BEST "tools" you can have in your cold-weather wardrobe! I usually wear them when it's in the 50's or below, and while they don't really keep you warm, they do help shield you from the chilly air outside. They also make your legs look a little smoother and a little less winter-pale. 😂


These heels
are my very favorite! You can't tell from the photos, but the heel goes straight down from the back of the shoe rather than having that slight contour under your heel like a lot of pumps do. I think that quality makes them look sexier and more high-end.



I hope you all had a great weekend! Kenny was out of town and I didn't have much planned, but I actually ended up getting a lot done. I cleaned a bunch of clothes out of my closet which felt really good - I have a bit of a sundress obsession and I needed some room for new arrivals, ha! I also detailed my car which was MUCH NEEDED. I used to vacuum out my car once a month or so, but I hadn't done it since before my wedding over two years ago!! It wasn't insanely dirty, but it was bothering me that I hadn't deep-cleaned it in so long, so I spent over two hours meticulously vacuuming and Windex-ing pretty much every surface of my car. I feel so much better knowing that's done because it's been on my to-do list for quite some time! 


On the more fun side of things, I rewatched Uncut Gems on Saturday night - I freaking love that movie, you need to watch it if you haven't! (Especially since it's been in the news recently after Julia Fox's Call Her Daddy interview. 😂) I totally did not expect to like it back when it came out a few years ago, but it's so good. I also made the TikTok-famous green goddess salad recipe to have for lunch this week and it's so yummy! The only thing I would change would be to add some red pepper flakes or a jalapeno to the dressing to give it a little spice.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments