Recent Amazon Finds Under $25


I LOVE when people share their recent Amazon purchases and favorites on Insta stories and in blog posts, so that's exactly what I'm doing today! These are all of things that I've purchased (or repurchased!) from Amazon in the past three-ish months that I've been loving.

    1. Astral earrings: I included these in my January favorites post, I just love them! I'm very into the "ear stack" trend as well as "dainty statement earrings," and these check both of those boxes. I got two pairs of them so I could wear one set in each of my ears (I have two piercings on each lobe). These are affordable but don't look cheap - the gold is a really nice tone, not super bright yellow like a lot of affordable jewelry is.
    2. Tennis necklace: I really love the look of a tennis necklace, and since I'm not a Kardashian I have to stick with an Amazon one for now. I love this one with baguette stones, it's more unique than the typical round stone tennis necklace. This one is really beautiful and comes in silver and gold tone - Kenny loves it too. 😉
    3. Sunglasses: I ordered these because I thought they looked similar to this Celine pair, and while they're not exactly the shape I was hoping for, they're still a great inexpensive pair of dark sunglasses to keep with me. They're slightly oversized but not huge, and they come in other colors.
    4. Leggings: All of my favorite leggings seem to be getting worn out all at once, so I've been in the market for some replacements. It seems like everyone has a different pair of Amazon leggings that they swear by, so I wanted to try some but I was a little overwhelmed trying to pick which ones to get. I was prepared to try a few different pairs before finding my personal favorite, but these were the first pair I ordered and I love them! They have nice compression but they're still stretchy and comfortable, they're super high-waisted, and lint and pet hair seem to have a harder time sticking to them compared to my other leggings. I'd definitely purchase more pairs!
    5. Skincare spatulas: I saw Carin of Lace & Lashes mention these and I thought they were such a good invention! Expensive skincare and makeup products are too precious to waste, and these mini spatulas help you get every last drop. One set comes with nine spatulas of three different lengths. I gifted some of them to my mom with some of her favorite skincare, and I'm looking forward to using mine next time I have a product that's running out! 
    6. Sheet masks: These are my favorite sheet masks, and I just repurchased a new box - they're usually about $7 cheaper on Amazon than on other sites. One set comes with 14 masks of six different varieties. I like them because you don't have to rinse them off, and the mask itself is derived from eucalyptus, so it's biodegradable.
    7. Watering can: I've been accumulating a lot of plants in my office (including a modest succulent propagation operation) and I had been using a mug to water everything, but that was just not cutting it anymore! I like this watering can because it's on the smaller side, but still holds enough to water everything in one fill. It comes with a removable "shower" spout head so you can use that or just the regular spout. I also appreciate that it comes with a little squeeze bottle - perfect for precision-watering baby succulents.
    8. Haus Labs lip crayon in "Talk Dirty": I have another Haus Labs lip crayon in "Power Move" and I love the formula and the application, so I wanted to try another shade!
    9. Catrice lip oil in "Watermelon Sparkle": This was included in my January favorites post as well! It's a nice sheer pink gloss and the color *apparently* changes with your skin's pH.
    10. Long lighters: When I'm at home, I pretty much have a candle burning at all times. These long lighters are what I use to light them, and I hate when one runs out and I don't have a replacement! I got this four-pack to keep as backups because they're a good deal, and I was having trouble finding them in stock in stores.
    11. Scrigit: I saw Sarah of The House of Sequins talk about these, and I had to order a pack to try! They're basically little tools that help you pick at things, peel stickers off of things, etc. I almost always have my nails done and my nails are very fragile so I'm very gentle with them, so I thought this would be a great tool so I wouldn't have to pick at things with my actual nails. Kenny also does a lot of sneaker refurbishing and I thought he could use these to help clean the tread of used sneakers.
    12. Cocktail Picks: I mix up a mean martini if I do say so myself, and I ordered these cocktail picks for the olive garnishes. I haven't found a set of reusable picks that I love, so these are perfect for the meantime!
    13. Vegan mac and cheese: One of my favorite comfort foods is mac and cheese - specifically with shaped pasta! I like to incorporate plant-based options into my diet as often as possible, and this vegan instant mac and cheese (with shaped pasta!) is just as good as the "regular" ones I've had. I like having it alone, or incorporating it into recipes like homemade hamburger helper (with Beyond beef!)


Did you guys have a good Valentine's Day? I hope you had plenty of candy and rosé to spice up your Monday, that's the best part about Valentine's Day!


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments